The way we do it at The Play Hub Atherstone
We make your child’s safety our number 1 priority. To help us achieve this, we have to have rules!
Please read the rules carefully and help us keep the Play Hub a safe and fun place to play!
Rules of Play
Please read our rules of play before booking your session:
• All children must be accompanied by a responsible adult at all times. The Play Hub does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children at any time.
• All children remain the responsibility of parents/carers in their care and must be supervised at all times.
• For Health and Safety reasons, only food and drink purchased at The Play Hub may be consumed on the premises. It is forbidden to bring food and drink into the premises unless Prior authorisation from a member of the Management with a valid reason.
• No food, drink, chewing gum or sweets are to be taken into any of the Play Areas.
• Only children who are under 148 cms in height or are 12 years old or younger may play. Children over this height and age may play at the discretion of the Play Hub team.
• Children should use the toilet accompanied by a Parent/Guardian and wash their hands before entering the Play Areas.
• Please leave badges and jewellery with a responsible adult. Spectacles should only be worn if used with a retainer and shatter-proof lenses.
• Please remove shoes before entering the Play Areas. Socks must be worn at all times by both Adults and Children.
(These can be purchased from Main Reception). In case of a problem, please contact a Member of staff.
• Age restrictions vary upon the Play Area that visitors are using. These are clearly displayed on the Play Frames and are in place for the safety and
enjoyment of all children.
• Play may be restricted during Peak times and The Play Hub may be unable to guarantee a seat or table once admitted.
• We recommend that children wear long sleeves and trousers. Clothes should be tucked in at all times. Football shirts and other items of clothing that are made from man-made fibres are not recommended and may prevent children from using some of the attractions within The Play Hub. Certain materials are more likely to become damaged and/or cause injury.
• Clothes with ropes, cords or loose straps should not be worn in the Play Areas at any time.
• Please do not play in front of the slide exits or climb up the slides as this will result in injury.
• No sharp objects or sources of ignition may be taken into the Play Areas.
• It is forbidden to smoke, vape or play with fire within The Play Hub.
• It is forbidden to climb on the netted walls, ceiling or the system structure itself.
• Children who are unwell should not enter the Play Areas and any form of Plaster Cast or firm bandages are strictly prohibited.
• Balls or other objects should not be thrown at each other.
• Any form of fighting, bullying or biting will not be tolerated. Guilty parties may be asked to leave with immediate effect and no refund.
• In the interest of Health and Safety, please ensure that any food debris which falls on the floor is picked/wiped up as soon as possible.
Report any spillages to a Member of Staff.
• Report all accidents to a Member of Staff to ensure that we can provide any necessary assistance and minimise the potential reoccurrence.
These will be logged and are an important part of ongoing safety audits.
• All damages to The Play Hub property either accidental or deliberate must be reported to a Member of Staff.
• Nappy changing and the use of potties etc must be conducted in the Baby Changing Room only. Place nappies and baby wipes in the correct bins provided.
• Report any behavioural concerns to a Member of Staff. Do not attempt to intervene yourself.
The Play Hub staff monitor and maintain the Play Equipment to help maximise your children’s enjoyment and safety from the Play Experience. They are not,however, a replacement for Parent/Guardian supervision. Please note that whilst every consideration has been given for the safety of children using The Play Hub and equipment, sole responsibility for children and their safety lies with the Parent/Guardian. The Play Hub cannot be held responsible for any accidents or losses which occur while visiting or using the equipment. By entering The Play Hub you agree to all of the Rules of Play stated above.
The Play Hub,
Unit 23 Carlyon Rd Ind Estate,Atherstone,
Warwickshire CV9 1LG